Producciones Serrano meets the requirements set forth in Information Society Services and e-Commerce Act 34/2002 of 11 July and Data Protection Act 15/1999 of 13 December and, as such, has created the following legal notice.
Information Society Services and e-Commerce Act (LSSI-CE) 34/2002 of 11 July:
- Name of the company: Producciones Serrano S.L.
- Full address:Arriaga Auzoa, 23, 48650 Elexalde, Bizkaia
- Telephone number: 94 676 56 31
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tax ID: B48150767
Data Protection Act (LOPD) 15/99 of 13 December:
Pursuant to Data Protection Act 15/99 of 13, please be advised from this website (www.pserrano.com) that there is an automated data file holding the personal information you have provided (if you have subscribed to the blog or have provided your contact details).
This information is used to provide any information that may arise regarding the daily business of Producciones Serrano
As holder of the file, Producciones Serrano agrees to treat the information provided confidentially and to adopt the security levels for the protection of personal details required by law. To this end, it has installed all technical means and measures available to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the personal details provided.
You may exercise your right to access, rectify, oppose or cancel your personal details at any time. To do so, simply identify yourself and send us an e-mail to the aforementioned address.
A cookie is a small text file that is saved in your browser when you visit almost any website. The aim of cookies is to adapt the contents of the website to your profile and needs and to ensure that website is fully operational.
A cookie is not a virus or a trojan, worm, spam, or spyware, nor does it open pop-up windows. The information usually saved is technical, including user preferences and contents personalisation, user statistics or links to social networks, to name but a few.
In line with the directives of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, the cookies used on the Producciones Serrano website are indicated below in as much detail as possible.
- First-party cookies: session cookies, to ensure users writing comments on the blog are humans and not automated software. This helps fight spam.
- Third-party cookies, such as Google Analytics cookies to prepare statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website and social network cookies so that website users are able to share our contents easily on the social networks.
More specifically, these cookies help us improve the user experiences:
Making it easier to share blog contents over the social networks. To do so, we have installed a Plugin (executables running on WordPress) called AddThis. For them to work correctly, these plugins install the following cookies
For further information on this plugin, please follow the link (http://support.addthis.com/customer/portal/questions/327365-cookie-audit).
Providing metrics, via Google Analytics that provides us with anonymous and unidentified information on our visitors regarding their interests and how they behave on the website.
More specifically, Producciones Serrano has enabled the Google Analytics account to collect data relating to the browsing of our website. This information is obtained using Google Analytics and DoubleClick cookies.
The information obtained relating to age, sex and interests is based on the data you have given to Google when registering for its services.
The information we use from Google Analytics does not identify you by your full name or your physical location, but provides anonymous statistics that help our company improve.
Ensuring the website works correctly:
If you do not wish to form part of our anonymous statistics, you can configure your browser to prevent the installation of these “Cookies”. See the instructions and manual of the browser you use to take this action.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for either the contents or the veracity of the privacy policies of any third parties mentioned in this cookies policy.
- Internet browsers are the tools used to save cookies and you must exercise your right to delete or disable them from these browsers. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by said browsers.
- In some cases, cookies must be installed so that the browser does not forget your decision to not accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company saves cookies in servers located in the United States and agrees not to share them with third parties, except in cases where this is necessary for system operations or when compelled by law.
According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a member of the Safe Habor Arrangement that ensures all data transferred will be treated with a certain level of protection, according to European regulations.